Lip Facts, Tips & Info
"I Love My Lips!"
- Your lips say so much about you.
"They welcome the world, frame your smile and communicate a powerful image to others. With proper lip care and some useful color application tips, your lips can remain beautiful, healthy, soft and supple."
Lip Care    Lip Liner
Lipstick Types    Lip Plumper
Lip Color    Color Application Tips    Lip Moisture Solutions
Foundation Tips   Concealer Tips    How to Create Model's Lips
What is Collagen?    Skin Tips    Skin Beauty    Lip Shades
- Moist, healthy lips hold and reflect lip color best. Keep your lips hydrated, smooth and supple by following these simple tips for healthy lips. [See more tips for Perfect Lips.]Liquid Lustre Lip Gloss Shades
Super Gloss Lip Gloss Shades
Lip Creme Gloss Shades
LipToxyl Gloss Shades
View some beautiful lip moisturizing gloss shades.
- Use lip products that contain moisturizers, antioxidants, bio-collagen and lip enhancers like collagen lipsticks - Plumping Lipstick with Collagen, intensive moisture, high impact High Impact Collagen Lip Color, moisturizing Luxury Lip Gloss and lip cream glosses Lip Creme Gloss.
Natural Plumping Gloss Plumping Lip Gloss, Liquid Lips Lipstick, and
Soft Lips Balm Lipstick are all premium lip makeup products that moisturize while providing a glamourous look.
Vitamin-rich collagen and lip infusion products - Collagen Lipstick lasting lip color Lip Twins & Matching Lipliner, lip primer treatments Lip Primer Treatment, Vitamin Gloss Balms & Sticks Natural Viatmin Balm Glosses, sheer hydrating lip tints with collagen for lips Sheer Soft Lip Tints with Collagen, and Natural Lip Serums like LIPTOX, Lumi-Shine, Liquid Luster and Vo-lip-tuous and are designed for comfort and to maintain lip moisture. Learn more below.
For very dry lips, try nourishing Lumi-Shine Gloss, Lip Plumping Gloss, lip serum gloss Liptox Sheer Color, natural lipid lip serum Lip Serum, volumizing Liquid Lustre Gloss, super moisture lip gloss Super Gloss, moisturizing Vitamin E 'Luminous Lips' Vitamin E Lip Shine Gloss, balmy Lip Balm Gloss Lumi-Shine that also contains nourishing bees wax, conditioners and organic emollients or LL Cream Gloss with extra lip moisturizers, spf 15 and conditioners that protect your lips from the cold and wind and heal very dry lips or very chapped lips.
These Gloss Lip Treatments immediately soften lips, infuse vitamins and help stimulate lip collagen. For superior hydration, fuller lips and plumper lips, use a lip collagen enhancer Lip Enhancing Gloss, moisture infusion Lip Collagen High Impact Lip Color, lip volumizing LipTOX Lip Plump Gloss or lip-plumping serum Clear Lip Serum.
- Apply lip balm or moisturizing vitamin gloss lip conditioning stick Lip Balm Vitamin Sticks, a vitamin rich Liquid Lip Lacquer or Lip Balm Color daily, before face-washing, and under or over lip color to keep lips moist and add shine to your lips. Avoid products that contain alcohol or acids as they tend to burn and dry lips out. See various Lip Care Products and Lip Kits with vitamins, Moisture Infusion Lip Therapy and Lip Treatments & Conditioners.
- Gently smooth dry, flaky lip skin by using natural Lip Cream Sticks, Gloss and Balms, natural lip exfoliation Lip Exfoliation Treatment Serums, Lip Pearl Sticks, luminous lips Luminous Vitamin E Gloss, moisturizing lip primers Lip Primers & Lip Moisturizers, a Lip Moisture Stick with a subtle shimmer or Vitamin E Stick that is infused with extra bees-wax, lip-conditioners and emollients. Let chapped lip skin heal by allowing the creamy base to naturally soften flaking skin over time. This will smooth the way for lip color to better adhere. Our collagen boosting Lipsticks like High Impact Lipsticks are moisturing, long-lasting and specially designed for sensitive lips so they won't make your lips flake or burn. They feel good on your lips and look great! Try our collagen infused lasting lipsticks Lip Creme Lipstick, Lip Pearl Lipstick, Lip Matte Lipstick and Lip Twins Lasting Lip Color for moist lips that last all day and night.
- Avoid sunburn or over-exposure to the sun which can dry or damage your lips. If you spend a lot of time in the sun or facing the elements, be sure to use a lip balm with sunscreen. Moisturize lips before and after swimming or sunbathing. Moisturing Liquid Lipstick Lacquer Gloss & Softer Lips Hudrating Color are very popular and can be used alone, under / over other lipsticks or gloss and is the ultimate lip moisturizer.    Top
LIP LINER - The 'SECRET' To Getting The Lips You Want!
- Look Larger:   Use your lip liner or pencil to define lips and help make them look larger. Only go to the 'outer-most edge' of lips and no further. It is important not to go far outside your natural lip line. After defining with liner, lightly fill in entire lip area with lip liner - the liner base coat will help hold lip color longer. Apply a light shade lip color or lip gloss. For fuller, larger lips - explore collagen building Lip Plumper Cream, Volumizing Lip Luster Gloss, Lip Enhancement Gloss, plumping lipstick Luxury Lipstick with Volumizer, LipTox Lip Enhancement Therapy Lip Plump Gloss LipTox and Voliptuous Lip Plumping Gloss. For a variety of lip plumping products, see Fuller Lips.
- MATCH:   Select a Lipstick and Lip Liner with closely matching shades to enhance the natural contours of your lips. I Love My Lips lip-enhancing Lip Twins and Lip Creme Gloss are lasting lip colors with matching lipliners in one sleek applicator.
- Choose lighter lipstick and lipliner shades to make your lips appear larger and fuller.
- Choose darker tone combinations to make lips appear smaller or finer.
- OUTLINE & FILL:   Outline lips with lip liner first. Then fill in lips evenly with lip liner. Finally, apply your lipstick or gloss.
- SMOOTH LINES:   When applying liner and color say "Ahhh" instead of pouting or puckering your lips. This will help you create a smooth line and ensure a more even surface which reflects color better. [Waterproof lip liners like Indelible Line help keep lipcolor in place and prevent feathering.]
- EVEN SURFACE:   For an even smoother lip surface, use a Lip Cream or Lip Moisture Stick before applying liner and lipstick. Keep your lip liner in a cool place or in the refrigerator to get a finer, firmer point when sharpening. To ensure lip color adheres well, dust on a light layer of Loose Powder or Pout & Glo Lip Glow Powder to your lips before and after applying lipcolor.
- Look Fine:   To make your lips appear more refined for business or formal occasions, trace just 'inside' the natural lip line with your liner. Use darker lip liner shades and a Matte Lipstick shade for lipstick. Fill in entire area with lip liner as a base coat to help hold lipstick color longer and then apply your lip color and gloss over the liner. Use a clear Luminous Lipshine Gloss.
- Look Plumper & Fuller:   For super plump moist-looking lips, use a Lipid Lip Plumping Serum, lip infusion Lip Enhancer Gloss, Lip Volumizer Gloss or lip pouting Lip Plumping Gloss like Color Sheer Liptox, LIPTOX Sheer Plumping Gloss LIPTOX Sheer Lip Plumper or triple volume LIPTOX Plumper LIPTOX Lip Plumper Triple Volume - x3, lip-volumizing Liquid Lips Luster Liquid Lustre, with lip enhancers and lip augmenting serum. Use a waterproof lip pencil Waterproof Lipliner that closely matches your lipstick and define the extreme edges of your lips that will make lips more voluptuous and plump. I Love My Lips lip-enhancing Lip Twins and Superwear Longwear Lip Creme glosses Lip Cream Gloss have color-coordinated lip color and lipliner in one applicator. To learn more about how natural lip plumpers and lip volumizers Lip Volumizers plump up lips, review "How Lip Plumpers Plump".
LIP TIP* - It is important not to go far 'outside' your natural lip line. Fill in entire lip area with lip liner pencil to better hold lip color and then apply lipstick. Top lipstick off with a Liquid Lip Gloss, Lip Plumper Gloss, Lumi-Shine vitamin E lipshine gloss or crystal clear Moisturizing Gloss particularly highlighting the middle areas of your lips.   Top
LIPSTICK TYPES, TEXTURES & MOODS - Match your lips to the season, ambience, personality, look and mood.
To soften lips and create a glamorous look, use what model's use on the runway or for photo-shoots, Lumi-Shine - Lip Enhancing Gloss
Lipstick textures convey different moods...
- CREME:   Very kissable, emphasizes color, neither dull nor showy. Feels good on lips, creamy texture contains extra moisturizers and conditioners. Try Collagen Creme Lipsticks.
- SHEER:   Light and clean looking. Provides a tint of color with lots of shine. Can be worn alone or over other lipsticks. Sheers, also known as stains or tints convey an understated wet look. Try Collagen infused Sheer Velvet Lipsticks.
- MATTE:   A dressy more sophisticated look. Very comfortable on lips, neither sticky nor shiny. Extra-moisturizing texture. Try Velvety Matte Lipsticks with lip collagen enhancers.
- PEARL:   Also known as shimmer or frost. A dressy, sophisticated look with a pearlized shimmer. Highly frosted Pearl Lipsticks create a super-glamorous pout reflecting all possible light and are great to make lips stand out, for evening wear or low light conditions. Feels silky and light on lips. Lip Lingerie gloss sticks are more sheer than frosted pearls and blend well with all lip color and gloss. Try Frosted Pearl Lipsticks and Lip Lingerie Sticks with lip collagen boosters.
- HIGH IMPACT LIPSTICK:   An elegant look with high impact shine. High impact lip collagen formulas provide deep color and shine. Lasting moist lip color stays put throughout the day and night. Lip moisturizers and nourishing vitamins super-hydrate to keep lips very soft and moist. High Impact Lipsticks are very lush and comfortable on lips with an extra-moisturizing texture.
- LUXURY LIP TINTS & PLUMPING LIPSTICK:   Lip Tints provide an elegant sheer look with lip-volumizing ingredients. Mineral core lip tints, micro-bubble and luxury plumping lipsticks have lip collagen formulas that provide lush color and subtle shine. Luxury Lip Tints, Plumping Lipsticks and Micro-Sphere Lipsticks instantly moisturize and plump with a moist lip vitamin rich lip color that stays put. Extra lip moisturizers and nourishing vitamins super-hydrate keeping lips plump, soft and smooth. Luxury lipsticks glide on and feel great lips.
- GLOSS:   The 'wet look' with color and shine. Can be used alone or over lipstick for an eye-catching look. Gloss protects lips by providing a barrier to the elements and retaining essential lip moisture. Most glosses are infused with antioxidant vitamins and lip shimmer. Try vitamin rich Lumishine lip gloss, lip lacquer gloss, lip enhancer gloss, lip balm gloss, special effects gloss and lip gel gloss. Natural Lip Plumping Gloss, collagen infused Lip Plumper Cream Therapy, LIPTOX Natural Lip Enhancer Gloss and Liquid Luster Gloss Liquid Lustre instantly infuses moisture and plumps up lips with natural lipids. Lip plumping gloss is a lipgloss and lip treatment in one. Plumping gloss comes in clear and color release lip-volumizing formulas.
Waterproof gloss that is genuine and will stay on until you take it off. When applying wateproof "permanent" indelible lip gloss, allow the color to set before brushing on the top clear coat to lock in color. Explore "pemanent", waterproof Indelible Gloss Indelible Lip Gloss and lip-enhancing Gloss.
- LIP SHINE or SHIMMER:   Lip shimmer gloss with balmy color that highlights lips with more shimmer and sheen than normal gloss. Also known as lip shimmer, lip shine, lip lustre or lip glaze - these glosses best reflect light to attract added attention to lips. Lip shines, glazes, creme glosses and shimmers are used by models, makeup artists and television personalities to highlight lips. Try Lumishine, Voliptuous Lip Enhancer, Lip Gel, Lip Creme Gloss, Lip Lustre Gloss Lip Enhancement Therapy , Lip Lacquer LL Cream Lip Lacquer Gloss, Super Gloss Super Lip Gloss, Lip Glaze Kits and Lip Pout Gloss. Creates a very glamorous look when combined with a shimmery Super Gloss, collagen rich Lip Lacquer Gloss, LIPTOX Natural Lip Enhancer Gloss Liquid Luster Gloss Liquid Lustre, Lip Enhancer, glossy Lip Plumper Gloss, Lip Creme Gloss, Liquid Lustre Gloss, or Wet Lips Luxury Gloss Wet Lips Vivid Gloss and Indelible Lip Gloss. Complete the look with glittery sunlight Color Swirl Blush and Face & Body Shimmer Indispensable Glow Powder in a brush.
- LACQUERS, LUXURY LIP GLOSS, SUPER GLOSS and spf 15 super gloss SOFT LIP BALMS:   Smoothing and moisturizing lip color with lip enhancers and subtle shimmer that volumize and fill lips with conditioning ingredients that create a plump, sleek, wet look. For very dry, chapped lips - Vitamin Lip Balm with SPF 15 treatment, lip-enhancing Lip Cream Gloss & Lip Liner, Luminous Lips Gloss, or glossy, lip-conditioning Lumi-shine are ideal.
- PERMANENT / LASTING:   Long lasting moisturizing lip color. Indelible lipcolors are also known as 'all-day' and 'semi-permanent' lipstick - contains special lip-hugging, conditioning ingredients and a lipstick sealant that adheres to lips and help keep color true. Also try lasting, lip-enhancing lip colors with matching liner - Lip Twins. Indelible Liners - Indelible Lips, Indelible Line Indelible Eyes Eyeliner, Indelible Brow Pencils, Indelible Eyes Volumizing Lash Mascara - are also long-wearing, waterproof liners.
- ROUGE LIPSTICKS:   Long-wearing moisturizing lip rouge color. Lip Rouge has lip-volumizing microspheres that plump up lips while infusing antioxidant vitamins to lips.
- VITAMIN RICH LIPSTICK, PLUMPING LIPSTICK, LIP SERUMS, LIP ENHANCERS & LIP GELS:   Vibrant natural colors glide on smoothly and are long lasting. Vitamin rich moisturizing shades are young and bright, the texture - very smooth and silky. Beautiful colors look good on everyone no matter their skin color. Besides giving lips a natural look, these conditioning lipsticks with lip enhancers are designed for superior comfort and hydration. They leave your lips soft and moist, not dried out. Antioxidants in lip-care products help prevent premature aging and improve existing signs of aging by smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. LipTox, LipTox Sheer Lip Shades, Luminous Lips Vitamin E Gloss & Lip Gels with lip enhancers are a shimmery, glossy lip balm that make your lips POP & WOW! Try LIP ENHANCERS and Lip Gels
Special Lip-Healing Lip Balm Wheels, 'Lip SIX Lipstick Balm Wheels' and Lip Lingerie Infusion Moisture Sticks have extra lip moisturizers and conditioners that protect your lips from the cold and wind and heal very dry lips or very chapped lips.
Lip Color - What shades are in this season? Cancun Sun Tan, Cafe Cocoa, Capuccino Coffee, City Lights, Embrace Lilac Sparkle, Eternity Deep Coco, Fatale Wine, Femme Coco-Mauve, Girlie Pink Sparkle, Guava Pink Lavender, Guilty Wine Sparkle, Heart Throb Mauve Shimmer, Hug Pink Coco, Innocent Pink Lips, Honey Bunch, Hope, Hypnotic Bronze, Jolt Copper, Nymph Deep Rose, Mauve Mocha, Miami Rose, Mimosa Mocha, Nymph Rose, Oasis Coco, Paris Pink Lips, Pamper Pink Lips, Pizazz Bronze, Red Deep Betrayal, Riviera Sparkling Red, Silk Pink Mocha, Smitten Rose Pink, Success Dark Creme, Subdued Light Creme, Summer Lovin Pink Sun, Ultimatum Bronze Shimmer, Vertigo Cocoa Pink.
Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss
Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Lust
Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Incognito
Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Drama Queen
- Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Dream Queen
Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Tease Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Soulmate Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Cosmic Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Trance Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Fetish Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Fireworks Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Sensual Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Quasar Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Quicksand Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Quasar Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - SuperNova Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Twisted Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Lip Enhancer Gloss
Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Luscious Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Fantasy Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Fantasy Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Fetish Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Frost Bite Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Maiden Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Mistress Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Candy Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Cheer Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - BellaDonna Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Hype Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Livewire Red Sparkle Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Miracle Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Vivacious Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Jelly Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Extreme Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Fairy Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Blast Off Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Whimsy Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Desire Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Pink Sugar Lumi-Shine Lip Gloss - Paparazzi
THE RIGHT LIP COLORLip Plump Serum - Voliptuous Lip Serum
Lip Twins Lasting Lipstick & Lipliner Duos Shades
Luminous Lips Crystal Clear Lipshine Gloss Lipshine
Lumi-Shine Lipshine Gloss with Shimmer Shades
Indelible Line Waterproof Lipliner Pencil Shades
- DARK SKIN:   Women with dark, tanned or olive-toned skin have the greatest flexibility when it comes to being creative with lip color. Deep lush reds, dark chocolate browns, light browns and brown-reds, deep wines and plums, striking corals, peach, orange and pastel shades all work splendidly. The darker one's skin tone, the deeper the shade of lipstick one can wear.
- MEDIUM SKIN:   Women with medium-toned skin look magnificent in all shades of red, rose, mauve, berry or brown.
- LIGHT SKIN:   Women with fair light-toned skin look fabulous in light pinks, light peach, light corals, lavender, bluish-tint reds, nude, natural and beige shades.
Find 'Lip Shades - A to Z'
See a variety of Lip Gloss & Lip Enhancer Shades:
SET THE MOOD
- CASUAL   Use Lipcolor Sticks shades, a light Pearl, a creamy Liquid Lips, or a lasting, liquid Gloss that provides a subtle tint of color.
- DRESSY   Use glamorous red shades, and luxury shades - Luxury Lipstick, Liquid Lustre or Pearl, a shimmery Lip Twins with matching lipliner pencil, a glamorous High Impact Lipstick, or an elegant Velvety Luxury Matte Lipstick for sophistication.
- SEXY / ROMANTIC   Use Sexy Wet Gloss colorful liquid shades, or a Lip Plumping, lip-enhancing serum with light, shimmery color that plumps and pouts lips for a sensuous alluring look. For super-sexy lips, try Luxury Gloss with Lip Pout gloss and moisturizing shimmer Liquid Lips Lip color. Add a natural lip volumizing Liptox Plump Gloss and Serum (that won't sting or burn) on top to pout and plump up your lips.
- WARM CLIMATES   Subtle pinks, roses, peaches, light glosses, light Frosted Pearls and Sheers are perfect for summer or warm weather climates.
- COOL CLIMATES   Deep Lip Cremes or Glazes in dark chocolate shades, wines, mauves or plums are wonderfully appealing in winter or cooler weather climates.
MIXING & BLENDING
Too Dark! - Blend in a lighter-toned topcoat over the dark coat.
Too Bright! - Tone down a bright shade by adding a light top coat of beige or neutral brown over the bright coat.
Super Matte! - For a serious 'double matte' finish, use lip liner to shade entire lip area under your matte lipstick and fill the entire contour of your lips.
Need Contrast or Impact! - Mix your lipstick or gloss with a lighter or darker shade. Blend and mix two lipstick shades or two glosses. Blend a Frost or Shimmer Collagen Lipstick in to get a pearlized look or try a chocolate brown or deep mauve to deepen any shade. Adding a clear lip shine gloss or a glamorous Lip Plumping Gloss, Shimmery Lip Gel or Lip Enhancer like Pout & Glo Gloss Lip Glow or LUMI-SHINE Gloss on top of any color will make your lips plump and "POP" out to completely glamourize and change the look. Try Lip Pout Gloss Kits for incredibly voluptuous kissable lips. LIP POUT Gloss
High shimmer Gloss - For greater contrast and creative glittery effects, use a 24 Karat Glitter Gloss and contrast with a Dark Lipliner with a lighter shade of lip color, or a deeper shade of lip color with a light lip liner. When contrasting lip shades - a darker liner on light lip color gives the illusion of fullness, a lighter liner on a dark lip color gives the illusion of thinness. To really make your lips 'POP', use Lip Plumper or Color Release with Voliptuous Lip Enhancer Lip Plumping Gloss or top off your lip color with a Lip Shimmer Frost, lip enhancing gloss Lip Cream Gloss or Colorful super Gloss. Check out lip gloss enhancers to give you Fuller Lips. For a shimmery, glittery eye-grabbing look, powder on some Sexy Glow or Girly Pink Glow Face and Body Shimmer from an Indispensable Brush.
"We carry 24K Lip Gloss with Shimmery Special Effects. We do NOT carry GLOSS FX®. Any use of the words gloss FX and gloss effects is purely descriptive, for identification purposes, and/or for comparative advertising purposes."
When mixing & blending keep the following in mind:
- Olive complexions look best in light browns and dark brownish reds in warm tones. Shy away from pinks or orange reds.
- Fair complexions look best in brown shades that have a warm pink, rosy or peachy glow, and reds with a bluish hue.
- Dark complexions look best in reds with bluish or purple tones and deep reddish browns. Shy away from pinks or orange reds.   Top
LIP PLUMP SERUMNaturally Increases Lip Volume
Enhances the Contour and Definition of Lips.
Makes Lips Visibly Fuller and Larger.
Improves Lip Moisture and Plumpness.
Diminishes Unattractive Fine Lines.
Fills in Lip Crevices and Plumps Up Lips.
Restores Collagen and Improves Texture.
Leaves Lips Healthier, Sexier and Voluptuous.
A high-gloss lip serum that moisturizes, plumps and pouts your lips. Lipid lip plumper is a natural-based product that helps restore collagen, instantly fills lip contours, coats and protects your lips. Instantly enhances making lips enticingly fuller and plumper. Fullness may vary depending upon climate and lips' current condition. Contains NO alcohol or acids that can sting or dry out lips.
Learn more about Voliptuous, a clear, natural lipid serum that won't sting or burn your lips.
For COLORFUL plump, pouty, sexy lips, try LIPTOX Lip Plumper Color Release Lip Plumper Voliptuous with Lip Enhancer 'Lip Plumping Color Gloss'.
Vo-Lip-tuous is a Lip Gloss and a natural Lip Treatment that stimulates lips, restores collagen, soothes and smooths lips. Natural lipid lip serum works by hydrating lips and increasing moisture making your lips bigger, fuller, plumper and moist. Your lips will appear larger and softer. Voliptuous Lip Enhancer Serum is free of harsh chemicals, acids or alcohol making it gentle and safe to use. It is also one of the most popular Lip Enhancer Serums.
Explore Lip Enhancement Therapy, Lip Pout Gloss and other lip plumper combos - Lip Plumpers & Enhancers.
Lip Plumper Serum is frequently used in conjuction with Collagen Injections. When applied to lips that have had lip collagen injections, Voliptuous Lip Plump Serum can make your lips look even plumper and bigger. Through natural moisture retention and hydration, you can visibly maintain larger, fuller, plumper lips.
Also try Color Release Voliptuous Lip Enhancer.
Why use a Lip Plumper or Lip Enhancer?
* VOLIPTUOUS Lip Plump Serum
Natural Lip Plumper and Lip Plumper Gloss. It's the secret to fuller lips, sexier lips. One of the best natural Dermatological Lip Plump Serums sold in America. Vo-lip-tuous lip plumping serum fills in the lines of your lips, while deeply moisturizing to give lips volume making them smooth, full and voluptuously plump. Vo-lip-tuous may be used under or over lip color or lip gloss.
Learn more about VOLIPTUOUS Lip Serum    Top
LIP COLOR APPLICATION STEPSDermaSoft™ for Lips offers lip moisturizing products to make your lips soft and supple. Lip creme sticks, lip serums, vitamin lip gloss, lip shine, moisturizing premium lip primers, natural lip balms and SPF 15 super lip balm gloss heal dry lips and smooth wrinkles. Visit our lip products page for healthy lip care solutions. Lip Beauty, Lip Makeup Products & Beauty Products for Sensitive Lips.
1. CONDITION LIPS   Use a lip moisturizing product - a conditioning Lip Balm Gloss,Super Lip Balm Super Gloss, a moisturizing Lip Cream Base, Lip Collagen Infusion Stick, Lip Exfoliator Serum or Lip Primer to smooth lips and maintain moisture. Lip color adheres best to smooth lip surfaces.
* I personally wouldn't do the "baby toothbrush" exfole, it's a trendy suggestion that can create a rougher lip surface in the long run.
2. PRIME LIPS   To create an initial base coat for lip color to adhere to, apply an even layer of creme lip base, clear matte lipstick, lipliner (waterproof indelible line is ideal), Lip Primer or foundation to your lips. Any of these will serve as a primer for your lipstick.
Note: Some long-lasting 'indelible lipsticks' make priming unnecessary.
3. LINE LIPS   Apply your lip liner starting at the highest peak of your mouth and follow the contour of your lips 'all the way' to the corners. When finished defining, lightly fill your lips in with liner to create a secondary base coat. Try Indelible Liners - Indelible Lips & Indelible Line. Indelible Eyes, Indelible Brow - are long-wearing, waterproof liners.
Please Remember   'Not' to apply lip liner outside the edges of your natural lipline to increase or expand the outline of your lips. If you desire fuller lips, it's best to use a Lipid Lip Serum to naturally plump & pout your lips. For even fuller looking lips, use lighter lipstick shades and most importantly, a liner that closely matches the lipstick. For an especially 'Glamourous' look - top off your lipstick with 'Liquid Lips' Gloss, 'Color Lip Plumper', or 'Clear Moisture' Gloss to enhance, volumize and add dimension.
4. APPLY LIP COLOR
a.) Apply your first coat of lip color.
b.) Gently touch lips together, don't mash down *
c.) Re-apply lip color for second coat.
* you can use blotting paper or a tissue & gently touch against lips, don't rub lips together - or lip color will smear.
TIP: For greater control, trying using a lip brush to paint lip color on. The results are fabulous.
5. TOP COAT - GLOSS or LIP PLUMPER   Apply a Crystal Clear or 'Colorful Lip Shine Balm Gloss', 'Lip Cream Gloss', 'Lip Gel Shimmer', or 'Lip Pout & Glo Gloss' as a top coat. To enhance lips for a plumper, fuller look, apply color release Voliptuous 'Lip Plumper Gloss' with lip augmenting serum. If you don't use gloss or sealant as a top coat - it's always a great idea to dust lips lightly with a 'Mineral Powder' to help lock in color.
See NEW Plumping Lip Gloss Plumping Shades | Craze, Fairy Tale, Icing, and Oxygen | LIPTOX - Contessa, Precious, Princess, Starlit, Angel, Celeb, Nude, Temptress, Intrigue, Seduce
Note: Some long-lasting indelible lipsticks and 'lasting' lipstick sealant combos make applying a topcoat unnecessary.
6. SEAL LIPS   Finally, use a 'Lipstick Sealant'. This will help keep your lip color 'smudge-proof', 'kiss-proof', 'fade-proof', and 'feather-proof'. Tip: If you use a sealant, give sealant time to set before pressing lips together.
For a subtle glow that will also help lock in color, try lip pout with a creamy lip powder - Lip Glow.
7. TEST with a Kiss!  Go out & have some FUN!!!     Top
DRY LIPS & LIP WRINKLES! Smooth Them Out!!!
If dry lips or Lip Wrinkles and lip lines are getting you down; If your lips are cracked, chapped or dryer than normal; If you live in a dry climate or desert condition, or if your lipstick or gloss are feathering due to furrows and lip lines - try natural Lip Balm, Super Lumi-Lipshine Lip Gloss, High Impact Collagen Lipstick, moisturizing Lip Cremes & Lip Primers, Vo-lip-tuous Natural Lipid Lip Serum, Voliptuous Lip-Enhancing Gloss, Collagen Rich Lipstick and Glosses like Lumi Shine to immediately restore moisture, smooth out lines and plump up your lips. See lip care products to get Fuller Lips.
Voliptuous lip moisture infusion serum and vitamin infusion lip products will help moisturize and soften your lips so lipstick and gloss go on more smoothly and better adhere to your lips. Lips will be plumper and fuller without pain or burning. Explore Lip Moisture Serum; Collagen Lipsticks; Vitamin Infused Glosses; Collagen Moisture Infusion Lip Gloss
Natural Lip Enhancer will help you create plump, luscious, pouty, sexy lips without pain or burning. LipTox Volumizer Serum and Vo-lip-tuous Lip Enhancer Serum and Lip Plump Gloss is lipstick and lipgloss friendly. The natural gloss formulation is designed to restore collagen, plump and hydrate lips. Dermatologist Recommended!
Lipid Lip Plumper Serum increases moisture, fills in lip lines, lip wrinkles and creases around the mouth improving the contour and fullness of your lips. Contains natural ingredients that penetrate lips to plump and smooth out those little lines and wrinkles resulting in plumper, smoother, voluptuous lips.
- Lipstick & Lip Gloss friendly
- Restores Lip Collagen filling in wrinkles.
- Natural Lipid Serum won't sting or burn lips.
- Used by Dermatologists for Collagen Lip Injection Patients.
Use Natural Lip Serum and Lip-Enhancing Gloss as needed or as part of your daily lip care routine in the morning and at night by applying 5 to 6 drops of serum on each lip. Use lip moisture serum and volumizer under or over your lipstick or gloss.
BENEFITS of LIP ENHANCERS
* Lip Enhancer increases lip volume and moisturizes lips. * Enhances the contour and definition of lips. * Instantly makes lips sexy, visibly fuller and plumper. * Lip Enhancer improves the condition, texture and sensation of your lips by increasing lip moisture without pain or burning. * Fills in lip crevices and cracks to diminish lines and wrinkles. Soothes dry, chapped lips. * Stimulates and Restores Collagen leaving lips healthier and more voluptuous.
FOUNDATION MAKEUP TIPS
- Apply a layer of SPF 15 Moisturizer or Tinted Moisturizer underneath your foundation especially for wintry conditions or whenever you face skin-drying elements like the sun, wind, or beach. Preferably use hypo-allergenic, anti-aging, skin treatment Anti-Aging Foundation, or a Sheer Mineral Make-Up Mineral Foundation that is a lightweight foundation and also Two Way Makeup Foundation that can be applied wet or dry. The extra moisturizing ingredients blend much better than oil-based or dry powdery textures. They also contain skin-nourishing vitamins that are very healthy for your skin. *** For a feathery light, oil-free pressed powder that evens tone and looks totally natural, try Oil Free Pressed Makeup Powders or hypoallergenic mineral sheer tint SPF 20 foundation Mineral Sheer Tint Foundation, Mineral Makeup Powders and Blush Mineral Makeup.
- Protect delicate eye area by apply firming Eye Renewal Cream before applying makeup. Delicate eye areas should always be moisturized - night and day.
- Use Cucumber Fruit Natural Toner and organic Cleansers & Moisturizers to keep skin fresh and protected.
- Use a hypoallergenic, light-weight Pressed Powder for absorption as oil begins to appear later in the day or on more humid days.
- Use Acne-Approved, Oil Free Blush, Loose Mineral Powder and Collage Powder throughout the day and especially on humid days to absorb excess oil.
- For quick touch ups and spot coverage of blemishes, try Liquid Cover Concealer.
- - Apply a layer of SPF 15 Moisturizer or Tinted Moisturizer underneath your foundation especially for wintry conditions or whenever you face skin-drying elements like the sun, wind, or beach. and anti-oxidant foundation. Preferably use hypo-allergenic, anti-aging, skin treatment Anti-Aging Matte Foundation, or hydrating, light-weight skin treatment Liquid Anti-Aging Foundation that can be applied wet or dry. The extra moisturizing ingredients blend much better than oil-based or dry powdery textures. Also try all natural, skin moisturizing Mineral Makeup Powders and Blush Mineral Makeup. They also contain skin-nourishing vitamins that are very healthy for your skin. You may also wish to try an antiaging foundation makeup face primer with grape seed and aloe vera.
- Protect delicate eye area by apply eye-firming Eye Renewal Cream before applying makeup. Delicate eye areas should always be moisturized - night and day.
- Avoid harsh chemicals or alcohol-based products. Use Aloe Vera or Chamomile Natural Toner and organic Face & Body tea cleansers, olive oil hydrating creme cleanser, body butter, herbal creams and lotions.
- Apply Alcohol-Free Moisturizing Lotion like White Tea Super-Hydrating lotion or Grape Seed Moisturizer underneath foundation and repeatedly throughout the day.
- Mix foundation with an extra dab of moisturizer before applying it under the eye area.
- For extremely dry skin, use a an antiaging Elastin-Collagen Renewal Face Cream or Retinol Collagen Cream before applying makeup.
- For quick touch ups and spot coverage of blemishes, try Liquid Cover Concealer.
- Apply a natural, gentle oil-absorbing vitamin C Mist Toner on freshly washed skin. Action C Foaming Cleanser is excellent for oily skin types and natural based oil-free Beta-Hydroxy Cleansing Gel or organic "Clear-Complexion" White Willow Foaming Cleanser is ideal for deep cleaning oily skin.
- Use a hypoallergenic, light-weight, oil free foundation makeup Mineral Veil Foundation or a Two Way Makeup powder that can be applied wet or dry, or use a water-based oil free hypo-allergenic skin treatment Oil Free Matte Foundation. or our famous Fragrance Free Aloe Foundation Aloe Foundation. *** For a feathery light, oil-free pressed face powder that absorbs oil and looks totally natural, try Oil Free Pressed Makeup Powders or Perfect Finishing Powder, all natural, oil free acne-approved Mineral Makeup Powders and Blush Mineral Makeup.
- Use an oil free concealing makeup stick or natural Acne Blemish Concealing Creme with Tea Tree Oil to cover and heal blemishes.
- Use Acne-Approved Oil Free Blush, talc free, Loose Mineral Powders and oil-absorbing Collage Powder throughout the day to help absorb oil.
- For quick touch ups and spot coverage of blemishes, try Liquid Cover Concealer.
- Apply a layer of Oil-Free Moisturizer underneath your foundation for dry weather conditions. Try Action C Foaming Cleanser or organic Deep-Pore Cleansers formulated for combination skin.
- Use a water-based oil free, hypo-allergenic skin treatment Oil Free Matte Liquid Foundation or light-weight Mineral Pressed Foundation Powder. *** For a feathery light, oil-free pressed face powder that absorbs oil and looks totally natural, try Oil Free Pressed Oil Free Makeup Powders or Perfect Finishing Powder, all natural, oil free Mineral Makeup Powders and Hypoallergenic Blush Mineral Makeup.
- Mix foundation with an extra dab of moisturizer before applying it under the eye area. Apply an antiaging Eye Renewal Cream before applying makeup. Delicate eye areas should always be moisturized - day and night.
- Use Acne-Approved Oil Free Blush, Loose Mineral Face Powder and Collage Face Powder throughout the day and especially on humid days to absorb excess oil.
- For quick touch ups and spot coverage of blemishes, try Liquid Cover Concealer with Tea Tree Oil.     Top
MAKEUP & CONCEALER TIPS
- All skin types should preferably use hypo-allergenic, anti-aging, oil free, skin friendly formulas that are feathery light, absorb oil and look totally natural. Oil Free and Fragrance Free Antiaging Liquid Foundation Makeup is ideal for all skin types and is so light weight it feels like you aren't wearing any makeup. Oil FREE Pressed Makeup Powders are excellent for oily or combination skin as are Perfect Finishing Powders as these will absorb oil throughout the day.
For extra skin moisturizing, apply a light layer of Oil-Free Moisturizer or Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer under antiaging make-up Liquid Makeup Foundation or Sheer Tint Mineral Foundation makeup, a creamy, lightweight foundation that can be applied alone or with face powders. Apply with moist applicator for sheer coverage. The extra moisturizing ingredients blend much better than oil-based or dry powdery textures. They also contain skin-nourishing vitamins that are very healthy for your skin. Also use all natural, fragrance free, skin moisturizing Mineral Makeup Powders and oil free Blush Mineral Makeup. For waterproof, spot coverage of blemishes, try sheer Heal & Conceal with Tree Oil Liquid Cover Concealer.
Normal and Dry skin complexions - mix foundation with an extra dab of moisturizer before applying it under the eye area. Apply an antiaging, firming Eye Cream before applying makeup. Delicate eye areas should always be moisturized - day and night.
Oily and Combination skin complexions - dab an oil-absorbing Acne Blemish Concealer where needed, blend and powder. Use all natural Oil Free Mineral Makeup Powders and Oil Free Blush. Acne-Approved, oil-absorbing foundation Oil Free Foundation Make-Up, Loose Mineral Face Powders, Perfect Finishing Powder and Allergy-Approved Collage Powder throughout the day to help absorb oil.    Top
What is COLLAGEN?
Your skin is comprised of two layers.The upper most protective layer called the Epidermis and the layer beneath it called the Dermis.
The Dermis is made up mostly of a protein fiber network known as Collagen, which comprises your skin's support structure. Age, skin condition, heredity, diet and sun damage all affect the longevity of your skin's tone and elasticity.
Gentle cleansing, application of herbal facials and skin toners with light massage of your fingertips helps stimulate skin and enhance blood flow to the surface of your skin. Use natural-based products that stimulate cell re-growth to help maintain a beautiful complexion.
For gentle Lip Collagen Enhancement through moisture infusion and lip collagen stimulation. Try
Softer Lips Lip Color VO-LIP-TUOUS Lip Serum and Luxury Liquid Lips Lip Color with color release for fuller plumper lips.
For a complete Skin Renewal Regimen that improves the health of damaged skin, promotes collagen regrowth, and protects against premature aging, explore DermaSoft's Action C Skin Care - 'High-Potency' Action C Vitamin C Serum & Action C Creme is a Vitamin C Infusion System that is Natures Dermatology.    Top
I Love My Lips - beautiful, healthy, sexy lips...|
LIPS     EYES     BROWS     FACE     BODY     SKIN CARE     PRODUCTS
Lipstick   Gloss   Indelible Liner   Lip Plumper   Face   Eyes
Powders   Cosmetics     Botanicals     Action C Skin Care     Acne Clear
Lips Tips    Lip Enhancer Kits    Q & A's    Spa & Pro    Product Images
DermaSoft     Cremes     Masques     Toners     Treatments     Men
Voliptuous Lip Enhancer   En Espanol   Natural Beauty Products
Copyright 1998-2016 Natural Dermatology - All Rights Reserved.
DERMASOFT® Lips & Beauty - Hypo-Allergenic Beauty Products by DermaSoft for Sensitive Skin, Dry Skin, Acne Prone and Aging Skin. Natural Anti-Aging, Wrinkle Reducing Cosmetics and Organic Skin Care. Oil Free, Fragrance Free, Face, Hand and Body Lotions, Creams, Facials, Masks, Botanical Toners, Acid Peels, Serums, Enzyme Scrubs, Facial Exfoliates, Cucumber Collagen Eye Cream, Eye Firming Cream and Eye Gels. Action C Serum - Vitamin C Serum, Action C Creme - C Cream, C-Mask Facial Peel and C-Mist Antibacterial Toner, Vitamin C Infusion Therapy, Natural Dermatology, Botanical Spa @ Home Bath & Body Kits, Collagen & Elastin Wrinkle Cream, Pore Refining Antioxidant Treatments to Shrink Pores, Alphahydroxy Acid, Glycolic Facial Peels, Retinol Wrinkle Cream, Micro-dermabrasion, Post Cosmetic Surgery Care, Night & Day Hydrating Wrinkle Creams, Sunless Tan Bronzers, Heal & Conceal; Tea Tree Oil Acne Drying Lotion and Skin Lightening Fade Cream. Lip Plump, Lip Plumper, Lip Gloss and Color Release Voliptuous Lip Plumper - Plumping Lip Gloss for Plump, Fuller, Pouty, Sexy Lips. Liquid Lips Lip Gloss, Pout & Glo to Plump and Polish Lips, Lip Gel, Lip Enhancers, Lip Plumpers, Lip Serum, Organic BeesWax Balm Lipstick, Lasting Lip Twin Lip Color with Matching Lipliner Pencil, Vitamin Rich Collagen Lipstick, Waterproof Eye Pencils, Waterproof Lip Liners, Waterproof Brow Pencils, Indelible Liner, Indelible Eyes, Indelible Line, "Indelible" Eyeliner, Eye Shadow, Indelible Brow Pencils, Protein Lash Mascara, Models Prefer Hypo-Allergenic Makeup, Oil free Shimmer Face Powders, Physicians Choice - Collage Face Powder, Allergy-Approved Mineral Face Powder, Acne-Approved Blush, Indispensable Glow Powder in a Brush and Antiaging Skin Treatment Makeup and Liquid Foundation.
"Proudly Made in The USA."